You will find in it:
- The explanation of what Demand Driven MRP is and how it works
- The 3 essential principles of DDMRP’s method
- The role of forecast in Demand Driven
- Tips and guidelines for successful implementation
- Written in collaboration with Patrick Rigoni, DDMRP Expert and Master Instructor Demand Driven Institute
...Today, DDMRP is applied successfully to various industrial and distribution sectors, as well in retail shops. This method aims at reducing signal variations of demand and supply through the strategic positioning of buffers in the supply chain key points.